ADVICE AND TATTOO CARE
WHAT EVER YOU DO, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR TATTOO
No matter what style or subject you choose for your tattoo, your tattoo is a unique selection of an event, an affiliation, a personality. You have spent time choosing a subject and artist. You have endured the pain. Your tattoo must last forever. Therefore, it is important to optimize the healing process after getting the tattoo.
We recommend: Sorry Mom Tattoo Balm 1.60 fl oz / 40 ml, developed for optimized healing and enriched with anti-bacterial additives. Our Sorry Mom Tattoo Balm is our solution for optimized and fast healing of a new tattoo. The balm regenerates and protects the tattoo while it calms and reduces redness. A thin layer 3-4 times a day does the job and keeps the tattoo moist for great results. The product is our absolute bestseller and we have many happy customers especially in Europe that will not use anything else after trying this.
- Leave the bandage on your new tattoo for minimum 2 hours, maximum 24 hours.
- Remove all clotted blood as well as any residual ointment.
- Wash with water and soap.
- Do not scratch/scrub your tattoo.
- Apply a thin layer of ointment, and do not bandage again.
- Wash your tattoo 5 times per day for 10-14 days.
- Apply a thin layer of ointment after each wash.
- Never use ointments other than prescribed by Tattoo Ole.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun the first month.
- Avoid water containing bleach, steam bath and sauna for the first month.